About The Little Gear
1. Who is The Little Gear?
The Little Gear is an online gadgets and items retailer, trying to provide leisure and facilitation items accessible to everyone. We're always on the lookout for cool, functional and inovative products to inspire and delight.
2. The items you carry are cool! Where do you get them from?
All across the globe. We like to work directly with both local and overseas suppliers or stockists to bring you the products you see on the store.
3. How can I stay updated?
Subscribe and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
1. When am I charged?
We will charge you in full upon confirmation of your purchase, so be sure to double-check your purchases before you confirm.
2. The item I want is sold out! Is there any way for you to bring it in again?
Just drop us an email to email@example.com and we'll see what we can do for you. Some of our products may be limited in quantity, or may not be in production anymore. We will, however, try our best to help you out.
3. Where do you ship to?
We ship both overseas and locally. Shipping prices are calculated at the checkout.
4. What payment types do you accept?
For all online payments, We currently accept any credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal. Transactions are are done through PayPal or Stripe, as that is the official payment gateway for our online store.
5. What should I expect after I placed my order?
Your order should typically reach you within 12-20 days if all the items in your order are in-stock. Allow us additional 2-4 days processing and handling your order.
However, some products must have to be ordered from our overseas suppliers thus shipping times vary by products.
Feel free to check in with us anytime via our email firstname.lastname@example.org with regards to the status of your order.
1. Who is delivering my order to me?
We have engaged a third-party courier service who helps us with all the deliveries.
2. Is there a way to track my order after it has been sent out?
For international shipment, we will send you the tracking code once we have dispatched your order.
3. Is it possible for you to send the items to my office?
Yes, we are able to, but it works the the with home address.
4. If I make an order now and wish to get my order tomorrow, is that possible?
Unfortunately, it is not possible. Some of the items are not readily available, as they need to be shipped from overseas.
5. Why is my item taking so long to arrive?
The estimated shipping time for orders is 12-20 working days with additional 2-4 processing time.
6. I’m an international customer and I’ve been waiting too long for my products to reach me. Can I cancel the order?
Once the order has been shipped, we will not be able to cancel the order and refund you. Should you have any queries on that, please email us at email@example.com.
1. I just received my online order but it seemed like I have received a defective product. What can I do now?
Do take a photo of the defective product and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then be able to assist you from there.
2. I think you have sent me a wrong item. How should I get hold of the right item?
Please inform us via email@example.com and we will send you the right one.
3. Can I return an item that I have purchased from you?
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase and strive to deliver the best products possible. If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for refund within 14 days of receiving . Please use the process below:
* All returned items must be in new and unused condition and with their original unopened packaging .
Articles will not be accepted if:
- It has been worn or taken out of original protective plastic
* You may send all return items thru a shipper of your choice at your cost. We suggest that you include delivery/receipt confirmation service to ensure receipt of your item.
Our return address is:
The Little Gear